TERMS & CONDITIONS: collect a cake
1. Agreement: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Yummy Little Cakes and The Client.
2. Booking Fee: A Booking Fee of £50.00, is to be paid within 10 days of the quote being sent out and is required to secure the collection date. The Booking Fee is applied towards the contracted cake and is deducted from the final invoice.
3. Reservation: Upon receipt of the booking fee, Yummy Little Cakes will reserve the collection date. The Booking Fee is non-refundable, but is transferable if the date has to be changed – subject to availability.
4. Hiring of Additional Items: If additional items are being hired from Yummy Little Cakes, such as stands, bases and separators a security deposit will be required. This is fully refundable on the safe and full return of the hired items – as per invoice.
5. Balance of Payment: The Balance is to paid 2 weeks prior to the collection date. It is The Clients responsibility to provide the final payment within the agreed time. If balance is not received, the order will be cancelled without refund of any payments made.
6. Completion Schedule: All ordered items will be completed on the date and time agreed.
7. Method of Payment: Payment may be made by bank transfer, PayPal and all major cards (in person). Please us the invoice number at the top as reference for any payments.
8. Cancellation: Yummy Little Cakes offers a bespoke service and is therefore limited in how many bookings are taken for any given week. If The Client cancels the order within 3 months of the collection date it is unlikely that the cancelled space will be filled and therefore the following cancellation charges will apply. Cancellations MUST be in writing.
2 weeks or less – 100% of Full Cake Cost
1 month to 3 months – 50% of Full Cake Cost
3 months or more – Loss of Booking Fee
9. Limit of Liability: In the very unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative Cake Designer. Yummy Little Cakes will make every effort to secure a replacement cake designer able and / or willing to provide similar products and services as chosen in this contract at the same / similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event.
10. Signature of responsibility: Instructions will be given on collection, for the recommended precautions whilst cake is in transit, along with instructions on how to cut the cake. However, YLC will no longer be responsible for the care of the cake once it has left the studio.
11. Price promise: The price quoted at the time of booking is the final cost and it will not be increased even if my cake prices change after you order has been confirmed.
12. Refunds: Refunds are given only in exceptional circumstances as deemed appropriate by Yummy Little Cakes.
13. Allergies: Yummy Little Cakes shall not be held responsible for nut allergies for The Wedding Client or their parties. Cakes can be made without any nuts BUT ALL cakes COULD contain traces of nut as nuts are used in the kitchen. It is the responsibility of The Client to inform their guests that traces of nut COULD be present in the cake. Any specific dietary requirements should be discussed at the consultation.
* YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPON MAKING ANY PAYMENT.